What is a Juicy Girl you ask?

A Juicy Girl..is Young, Edgy, Unconventional , Eccentric Women with Killer Curves! She's embraces her body and always dresses it well..

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My summer vacation is coming to a end...



I can't say that I've been having the most exciting summer but I can say it was a vacation!! I will be wrapping up our vacation in a week to get back to LIFE lol
With me making everyday a "relaxin by the pool day" or "shopping for something day"..I've neglected my blog :( ..not on purpose I promise!
I got the chance to experience different hotel styles of living and this one(above) was by far my fav so far. It was more like a apartment in NYC..small, modern, compact but comfy. Kitchen with a   seperate dining room. The Macy's entrance to the mall was about 50 feet from the entrance of the hotel. Plenty of shopping, dining and attractions that was all walking distance. I snap this pic, just as I was pulling off on my last day there.












This is the view me and the boys got to wake up to every morning..with coffee in hand, I would take a few moment so just enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment