What is a Juicy Girl you ask?

A Juicy Girl..is Young, Edgy, Unconventional , Eccentric Women with Killer Curves! She's embraces her body and always dresses it well..

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Majesty's Closet








Even though Tionna Small is better known for her role on VH1's "What Chilli Wants" co-starring Chilli aka Rozonda Thomas. She will soon be known for her new plus-size boutique in Richmond, VA. Tionna and sister Toni opened the doors for business on March, 31. They will open a showroom in the same location, later this year.
I had the chance to check it out a couple times and I'm not 100% sold. I know that this boutique is still fresh and brand new..so I'm not going to count it out just yet. They really need more clothes, diff styles and more accessories. I'll check back in a couple months.





No comments:

Post a Comment