What is a Juicy Girl you ask?

A Juicy Girl..is Young, Edgy, Unconventional , Eccentric Women with Killer Curves! She's embraces her body and always dresses it well..

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some of the top mosturizers




Choosing the right mosturizer is more important than most people think. You would also have to narrow down thru the list of mosturizers and find the one the works best for your skin.
Don't forget to alway look for products with SPF 15. Mosturizers are pointless without it...that's in my opinion.

When I was in high school I use to choose whatever was in arm reach and that I recognized. Standing there, staring at rows and rows of productst that say they all did same thing..was a bit overwhelming for me. I would just grab anything..

I won't mention names but I've wasted time and money on products that wasn't right for my skin. One product was a little of $20 and made my face look washed out and pale. Another was more expensive and made my face way to oily and my make-up didn't look right.

Don't know what kind of mosturizer to use? Try one of these products..

Olay complete all day UV SF 15
$8.99-$10.99
St. Ives Timeless skin collegen elastin facial
$5.39
Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief
$34
Benefit Dear John
$32
Estee Lauder Multi protection Anti-oxidant SPF 15
$39

All products can be found at local drugstore or department stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment