What is a Juicy Girl you ask?

A Juicy Girl..is Young, Edgy, Unconventional , Eccentric Women with Killer Curves! She's embraces her body and always dresses it well..

Monday, May 14, 2012

Ummmm..Tutti Fruitti nails..

Ok..My new love is Sephora OPI Scentsational Six nail polish. It's surprising because I'm usually not the one for fruit smells and I first thought it was kind of childish. I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did! What I like best is the fact that it's scented! The colors pop also. Having that continuous smell on your hands is really cool and makes me feel really girlie lol
Imagine your love getting close to your hands and getting a whiff of those fruity nails!
Not really your thing for day to day wear? Try it on your summer vacation.

Mango
Tutti-Fruitti
Cherry
Citrus
Blueberry
Watermelon

Find them at Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment